We are a proactive professional services organisation that will partner you in managing your financial affairs and growing your business.
Our objective is to provide high quality professional services that are accurate, timely and meet the needs of our clients.
To be the preferred business partner to entrepreneurs and owner-managed businesses, building strong personal relationships and offering services directed towards enhancing the value of their businesses.
• Transform small and medium-sized entities in KwaZulu-Natal such that they become world class
• Uphold the principles of honesty, integrity and fairness at all times;
• Offer a return to the directors and employees that is commensurate with effort, expertise and experience;
• Provide a platform for future growth;
• Contribute towards transformation in South Africa through the development of skills;
• Exercise social responsibility through support of community organisations.
Peter founded Strategic Business Support in 2006. He has broad practical experience in the business world, coupled with excellent academic credentials.
Whilst being actively involved in the accounting and tax side of the business, Peter has also built a successful consulting practice. Peter's areas of specialisation include business financial planning and strategy, corporate finance, shareholder arrangements, restructuring and fiduciary services.
He is also actively involved in charitable work.
Clive's areas of expertise include risk management and control, business process management, enterprise and IT governance, and project management.
He has served a broad range of clients (both locally and internationally) across a wide variety of economic sectors and the skills, knowledge and experience that he has gained during his career have created a solid platform from which he is able to provide value-enhancing advice to clients.
He has held senior management positions in two of the Big Four accounting firms as well as in commerce and industry, and prior to joining Strategic Business Support he owned and managed a successful consulting practice.